Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm back!

Wow...I've totally neglected this blog. I was thinking I would have plenty of time to do this when I started, after putting Jimmy down for a nap. However, I'm wondering if that will happen. He seems to keep talking, singing, yelling, and banging on his crib. So he may not sleep after all.
A lot has happened in the last 3 or 4 months. We had Jimmy's 1st Birthday, we both turned 30, Easter, I finished my Master's coursework and took the School Counseling Certification Test, went went to Sonoma, CA for Troy's company incentive trip, and left Jimmy behind for 6 days, and he has grown SO much! I will spare you all the details, and just post some slide shows of our lives lately. Things have been busy, but good. We are having so much fun with a 1 year old. =)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Sonoma, CA
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own digital slideshow

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Birthdays and Easter
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own digital slideshow

1 comment:

The Coons Family said...

Katie, Sonoma is one of our FAVORITE places we have ever visited! Can't wait to go back. We went for our "babymoon" :) SO beautiful. Glad you had fun!!