Wednesday, March 25, 2009



Here are some pics of Jimmy at 3 1/2 weeks. I feel like he's already changing and growing. I guess they really do change fast! It's a reminder to me how much I should really soak this in and appreciate it. It can get so overwhelming at times and can be hard and exhausting, but it is such a blessing. I feel like even though Troy and I haven't had a lot of personal time together, somehow, God has brought us closer together through this whole experience. I am SO thankful for him and his attitude and willingness to learn what God is teaching him. We are BOTH learning a lot. I am thinking he totally looks like Troy....we will see!






2 comments:

Dana Haynie said...

He is so cute! Has he been in the tanning bed? :)

Anonymous said...

o my gosh-too cute! He has Katie's mouth like 100% carbon copy. and on the second and third picture looks like troy..I even see jim king in the second to last picture!! Love the weiner shot!!-robin