Saturday, September 27, 2008

Getting Bigger!

Well, this is at 16 weeks! It was like all of a sudden, my stomach popped out. I wore this dress to work, and everyone was like "Whoa!, your belly is sticking out!". I have to say I love to wear dresses b/c they are so much more comfortable. We should find out what we are having October 16th, and I can't wait!! Everyone around me thinks its a boy. My mom thinks it's a girl. I AM carrying lower than higher, so if that whole thing is true, it's a boy. We will see. With 5 grandsons already, my dad would be happy  to add another to the "team". I'll keep you posted. =)

1 comment:

joey & cristin said...

we are so excited for you guys! i get some updates from robin on how you are doing. my advice is to go on as many date nights as you can! it will never again just be the two of you.